Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Luke is 5!!!

Luke turned 5 on April 27th. I seriously can't believe that I have a 5-year-old. He is such a good kid with such big heart.
Here's a little interview I did with him:

What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite toy? Shooting watches and doing America Ninja Warriors outside
What is your favorite fruit? Apples
What is your favorite TV show? Phinneas &Ferb
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Tortilla and cheese
What is your favorite outfit? Surfboard shirt and awesome wrestling shorts
What is your favorite game? Crazy 8s
What is your favorite snack? fruit snack
What is your favorite animal? cheeta, cuz it runs so fast like me
What is your favorite song? I Love to See the Temple
What is your favorite book? World Records book
Who is your best friend? Jackson, Ridge, and Cambree
What is your favorite cereal? Cookie cereal, Life, and Honey Nut Cheerios
What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk and water
What is your favorite holiday? Easter and Christmas
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Bunny and dolphin
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? German pancakes
What is your favorite dinner? Ham and noodles, Tater tot caserol (just the tater tots)
What do you want to be when you grow up? Spiderman

So, suprise suprise I took like a bazillion pictures of his birthday and his party the next day. -and it took me forever to narrow these down...




Grady and his doggie at the table. These two have a very special bond.


We went to lunch at McDonalds and brought Ridge.

GG came by to give him his special present of popsicles.



GG took us for a golf cart ride.





The best present was by far the new bike!



Grady and Luke racing






I LOVE this picture! Luke and Grady with Nana and Papa.





The birthday party!!!























5 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!! What an awesome partay! Wow. And did you make the spider cake? It's incredible!!! Great pictures. I loved seeing so many.

Ty Allen said...

First person to make a comment about my stunningly beautiful lawn is my favorite.

chad and lemae said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I'm with Jessie did you make the spider cake. Amazing! And I couldn't help but notice the beautiful green grass in your backyard.

Ty Allen said...

LeMae is now my favorite and I never thought I would say that.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Ok first your new camera takes Be-U-tiful pictures!! His answers to the questions were so boy:) And that slide looks so fun! I want to go on it, I hope you did.