Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Necia's Married!!!


Yeah! Necia got married on Friday at the Snowflake Temple. I now have a new brother-in-law, Tyson. The wedding was so nice and special for them. So many family members from out of town and out of state came to support them. I loved getting to see everyone again.

My dad taking a break after rushing around all morning.


My little sister Emily and I with Necia and Tyson.


My brother Jeffrey and Ty.


Luke and my little cousins getting into trouble in the flowerbed at the luncheon.

The reception was that night in Tyson's parent's back yard and it was so beautiful. My mom got Luke a suit for the occassion and he looked SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I couldn't help taking a billion pictures of him in it. I'm so glad everything turned out so perfect for Necia. Now she's off in Cancun somewhere having a blast, I'm sure.


Definitely has the potential to be a baby supermodel. Well, at least that's what mom thinks!


My brother Devin and Luke.


My sister Emily and I in our matching outfits that we loved!



Luke was the only other person out on the dancefloor dancing away during the newlywed's first dance.

9 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

That was a beautiful reception! Your little boy is way too cute, I agree, he could be a baby model!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

My mom told me she talked to you at the reception and said they Luke was really a handsome boy. She had seen pictures but she said she didn't realize how cute he really was! And of course she adored the suit!

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

I'm so happy to hear she got married! I didn't spend $100 on groceries for 2 months but I did get a ton of toiletries to last us about 6-8 months for $100. I got it all at CVS! It's amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love the suit!! Where did your mom get it? I want a suit for Coby, but have had not luck finding one. He is such a cutie!!

Celeste Caldwell said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how much Luke has grown. He doesn't even look like the little Luke I saw many months ago...wow!! He is such a handsome little guy... what a stud in that suit. Necia looked so pretty.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hey, you asked about my header... i made it at scrapblog.com you have to sign up for it but it is free. after you sign up you create your page and then you have to publish it. (there is buttons for all of this) then you can go to file and "export as JPEG" then i just saved it to my computer in my pictures and used that instead of blog description or another picture. Call me if you have questions.

Skylar & Chanell said...

Wow... looks like so much has gone on with the family. I can't believe how big all of your siblings have gotten. I must be getting real old. Ha ha j/k :0) As i have said before. Your little boy is just so stinkin cute.

Anonymous said...

That pic of Luke up at the very top is SO cute! I'll bet you could win photography contests with that one! And you look so good Rach!

Laytons said...

Me and delaney love the little tux. We both agree that he is such a cutie