Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tagged - from Luke's perspective

This might be really dumb, but just for fun I'm going to try to fill this out from Luke's perspective.
If I were to ask Luke and he could answer he would say...

A. Attached or single? very attached to mama
B. Best friend? my dada or my cousin Cambree
C. Cake or Pie? Even though mommy doubts that any of it gets into my mouth, cake is my favorite.
D. Day of Choice? Saturday, because dada is home all day
E. Essential item? blanket
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms, I love dirt!
H. Hometown? Thatcher, Az
I. Indulgence? Otter pops
J. January or July? July, I don't really remember January
K. Kids? My favorite kind of people!
L. Life isn't complete without? Grandma and Nana
M. Marriage date? I'm thinking sometime around 2030
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 0 - so far. I don't know if I'd like to share mama and dada or my toys.
O. Oranges or apples? Orange peels are oh so yummy!
P. Phobias? Mommy being in another room, running out of popsicles
Q. Quotes? "No-No" - Mom
R. Reasons to smile? screwdrivers, shoes, dogs, etc.
S. Season of Choice? It's probally going to be Fall, because Mom will let me play outside more
T. Tag some peeps: None of my peeps can read, but whoever reads this and thinks it might be fun to do it go ahead!

U. Unknown fact about me? I like to play with tampons
V. Vegetable? Mom tries, but the only ones I'll eat are carrots and corn
W. Worst habit? I eat food off the floor
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound- it took my first pictures!
Y. Your favorite food? Otter pops and flaming hot cheetos
Z. Zodiac sign? No clue!

5 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Luke sounds like a fun guy. That was a fun idea...how dare you let him eat food from the floor, i bet you let him share sippy cups too don't you

Quinn said...

Cute, Cute!!

Anonymous said...

hey Rachel! Long time no see woman! Very cute little boy. How old is he?

The Gwynns said...

I am impressed... I am sure Luke would be proud if he knew what you wrote. It was good to see you a few weeks ago. Way to be a photographer for your sister... you just keep on amazing me! :)

Erin said...

That's so cute Rachel. You came up with some really good answers.