Thursday, October 22, 2009

Party like it's 1999 and Baby Food

Ty had his 10 year high school reunion this past weekend. Crazy how fast time flies! Ty and I both really had a good time. We went to the homecoming football game on Friday night then to a little get together afterwards. (That was the latest I have stayed up in I don't even remeber how long!) Saturday there was a lunch at the park where everyone brought their kids, and then Saturday night there was a special dinner and a little program just for couples. Ty was really lucky to have gone to high school with so many awesome people. The reunion was fun for me, because I actually knew a lot of the people he graduated with and their spouses from EAC. I got to see Ryan Innes, Brad Smith, Britini and Derek Kartchner, and Heather and Jake Lee just to name a few. I wish Zach Halverson and Kevin and Brittany Gibbons could have been able to make it. I'm excited for my own reunion even more now. Ty will probably not have as much fun at mine as I did at his, because I think he only knows one person I graduated with. My reunion also probably won't have as much good clean fun. I wish I had more pictures to show all of you that we went to EAC with. I just didn't feel like whipping out my camera, because men really hate to have their pictures taken. The second one was taken with Ty's blackberry.

Ty and Brad with their little boys. These two guys were absolutely inseparable when I first met them at EAC.

Ty, Derek Kartchner, and Ryan Innes

Grady had his first taste of solid food Tuesday night. I think he enjoyed it, but he still has a lot to figure out still when it comes to eating off a spoon!


I just loved this expression!


As far as my photography goes, I know that I'm getting better and learning a lot, but I've still got a long ways to go before I get to where I want to be. These were my favorites from my last shoot with Erin.

I liked this one, but his front eye is slightly out of focus.

I liked this one too, but I just with you couldn't see the reflection of me holding a camera in his eyes.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow! I would never have even considered a reflection of my camera in someone's eyes! Regardless, it's a great pic. I LOVE the first picture of Grady! :) lol. You must share more secrets with me!

Ty's reunion sounds like a lot of refreshing fun! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I probably won't bother with my own high school reunion since I was only there one year. But I think I'll feel a lot like you do about my husband's reunions cuz I've hung out with his friends for so long and went to college with others!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

How fun to see everyone again. Is the one person Ty would know at your reunion me? We totally have to go! I think that is the year Riley graduates so hopefully we will be in Arizona by then, maybe not yet, oh man is it usually during homecoming? Well if it is after April 2012 will be over there!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

another thing! I have been researching DSLR cameras on line for a while and I was wondering what camera you have?