Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mom!!!

My mom came down for an extended weekend this past weekend. I was so happy to see her. It is crazy how we only live 3 hrs. apart, but we still don't see each other as often as we would like. She came down and saw the Primary Program (which I had a big hand in preparing), but mostly she just wanted to spend some quality time with her only two grandkids. When one of the kids would wake-up ridiculously early I could just go get my mom so they could have some "quality bonding time" while I went back to sleep! The whole time she was here we mostly just relaxed and played.


Grandma & Grady



We went to Wal-Mart (because that's what you do when you visit Thatcher) and my mom got this little train track set for Luke. He has not let it out of his site since the moment we brought it home!

Early morning, Luke with his blankie. This picture is here mostly just because I like it!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Your mom is a lot of fun!

Jessie said...

PS Your photos have improved a hundred fold in no time at all! Got any more tips and secrets for taking them and how you edit?

Jessie said...

PSS I think we have the same couch! :)

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

YAY for moms! We are going to be home for Thanksgiving this year...what about you? We are on opposite tracks as Savannah and Riley...I haven't seen her since our wedding...sad day huh? We would love to see you guys if you will be home then.

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

So, I stumbled onto a blog of one of your friends...I met her in Kentucky. How do you know Meagan Nielson? Crazy connections!!!

Lauren said...

Aww...you're mom's the best! So whenever I have kids I'm dedicating you to be their honorary picture taker. All your pictures of Grady and Luke are perfect!