Friday, November 13, 2009

My Life with 2 Little Boys


Caption to this photo-
Luke: "Mama, Grady's eating my hand!"
"HaHaHaHaHa!"
"That's funny!!!"
-30 seconds later-
"Mom! I don't like it when Grady eats my hand!"
"Stop it Grady! Stop it!"

I really love my little boys. I think one of my favorite parts about having two kids is being able to watch them interact. A couple of days ago, when I was bathing them together, Grady was having so much fun and was kicking, splashing, and laughing like crazy. Luke was getting really upset that Grady was splashing him and kept yelling angrily at Grady "Stop it Sweetheart! Stop it Sweetheart!". I didn't even realize that I did it that often, but Luke had picked up on the fact that I call Grady, Sweetheart a lot. Grady is absolutely mesmerized by Luke. If he hears Luke's voice while he is eating he'll immediately stop what he is doing and look for Luke.

We've also been doing a lot of talking to Luke about how since Grady is a baby he can't do lots of things. We also tell him about what he was like when he was a baby. Luke has started a lot of sentences lately with "When I was a little boy ...". It's hilarious to hear a 2-year-old talk like that. All I've got to say is 1 kid + 1 baby = twice the entertainment!

I just wanted to share this picture. I think that it could possibly be my new favorite picture of Luke!


6 comments:

Jessie said...

Too cute, Rachel! You make me want to be a mommy. :) It sounds like fun if you remember to laugh. And that is a great picture of Luke.

Sorry if it seems like I'm obsessed with your blog. I have nothing better to do during my breaks at work!

Jessie said...

P.S. I think Luke looks like Michael in that picture!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I think that is MY new favorite picture of Luke!!! He is such a handsome little boy, way to capture it. Gracin was "eating" one of Rhylan's babies yesterday and she said "Hey! don't eat her!" They are so funny huh?

Lauren said...

Hahaha that's so funny! I remember Michael calling my mom "Honey" and "Trudy" all the time. You've got adorable little kiddies

ToddNSass said...

They're so cute! Hey, have you found out what your plans are for Thanksgiving?

Julie said...

Rachel - your family is sooo cute! :) And your photography skills are awesome!! I have a sweet digital SLR camera but the sad thing is I have no clue how to use it! I keep telling myself one day... but I love the shots on your blog - woot!