Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!


Hope everyone had a great Halloween! We sure did! Luke ended up with a lot of candy, and if I would have let him, he would have spent the whole day today eating it! This morning he got out of bed a couple of minutes before I did, and when I walked into the kitchen this morning I found him taking candy from the bags of candy I had to hand out to trick-or-treaters and putting it into his own plastic pumpkin!

If I do say so myself, Luke made a pretty darn cute pirate, and Grady was just the most adorable turtle! It was so cute how that little turtle head thing squished Grady's cheeks.

First we went trick-or-treating at Bashas with some friends where Luke even got to decorate his own Halloween cake. We had dinner with friends, then I took the kids to Ty's grandma's wards' trunk-or-treat. Luke was so funny. He would very timidly say "trick-or-treat", and wouldn't get closer than 10 feet to the person handing out the candy unless I pushed him. He absolutely loves candy, but was just a little leery of the whole trunk-or-treat thing. We had a good time, and then ended up at my mother-in-law's house.
Our jack-o-lanterns. We had a fun time carving them together a couple of days before Halloween. Ty's is on the left, and mine is on the right.

Luke with cousins Cambree & Ridge.

Grady with cousins Brecklynn & Darrek

Does Grady's costume look familiar?

Here's a picture of Luke in it when he was 6 months old for Halloween 2007.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Aw, can't wait until I have some kiddos of my own to dress up! You guys look like you had a lot of fun. Hope you get to snitch some candy!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love the pirate!! Your kids are so cute rach. The camera was a nikon powershot i think, P80. It had 10 mpxl but it wasn't a SLR. I could not figure out some of the settings. It took pictures way faster than my point and shoot. It was fun to play around with. Too bad it only didn't rain one day while i had it :)

Heidi Joncas said...

Hello Fellow Blogger :)

I am trying to win a stroller and I need your votes! Can you help me?
All you have to do is click on the link:

http://www.classymommy.com/giveaway_new/contest2/vote.php?contest=mutsy_transporter&name=Heidi

Find my name (Heidi Joncas) and vote!

Then spread the word! Blog it, tweet it, forward it and facebook it. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!
Heidi

PS
Your pictures are getting really good!