Friday, November 20, 2009

Way To Fast!

These last five months have gone by way to fast! Okay, so I know that turning 5 months old really isn't that big of a deal compared to a lot of other milestones, but my little baby is getting sooo big! He's definitely not a newborn anymore. He loves trying to eat his toys, diaper changes, baths, and lots of attention! He's even started sitting up, although it never last longer than about 60 seconds. I'm pretty sure he's started teething this past week too. We've had a couple of nights this week where he's refused to sleep at night unless he was being held. Other than that he's just a perfect baby. I've really enjoyed having a baby again. I just wish time would slow down just a little bit, so I can remember everything better.



Grady likes to chill in his Bumbo when Luke and I play outside.


I've always prided myself on not being overly emotional, but when I saw this picture yesterday I almost cried. This was taken the day Grady was born. He is hardly the same baby anymore. I'm really enjoying watching him grow up, but it's just sad to think about how quickly things change.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Aw, you make me nostalgic for you! Grady is still a cute baby though, and the best part is, he'll always be yours.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I just told Riley yesterday, I love having a baby in the house!! I think we are going to have a ton of kids because babies are just so special. I love having Gracin around. I really like the pic of him sitting by himself, what a big boy.

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pictures! Your boys are getting so big! I really want to get together sometime!!