Monday, June 14, 2010

Photography Fun

I went to a photography class on Friday with Chea Lamb. I have really been focusing on all the technical aspects of photography. Her approach to photography is very artistic, and so it was really good for me to hear everything she had to share. She chose the locations and did most of the posing of the models. These are all pictures that I took and processed. (Sorry there are so many!) I tried processing them all in a few different ways to get a certain feel that I wanted. This was really fun for me, and now I'm hoping that maybe I can find a couple high school seniors this fall that will let me do their senior pictures for them!

9 comments:

Chea said...

beautiful job Rachel!!!! I am so proud. The girls will love them. :)

Jessie said...

sooo well done! they look professional. okay. it's official. I need to visit so I can learn all about my camera and pse. How do you get that brownish faded look? love the girl w her wagon and boots! you should definitely do senior photos this fall.

P.S. muttin bustin is when 5 year olds try to ride a sheep!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

They look great! I bet you had so much fun. What a cool class. Where did you have to go for that? I think it is cool that we can still learn and build ourselves even though we are stay at home moms!

Lacey said...

Great Job Rachel! Sad I missed the class! Looks like a blast!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a fabulous day with no changing poopy underwear, no spit up on your favorite shirt, no temper tantrums to deal with, and no bumps or bruises to kiss. I'll call you later if you are not busy:)

Celeste Caldwell said...

You are such a pro girl!! Those pictures are great!! I think it would be SO fun to get into photography some day and take a cool class. I think it's awesome you get to do that. Yay!!

Erin said...

How fun!! I'm so jealous. I need to take some photography classes. Let me know if you hear of any moderately cheap ones in the valley! Your pictures are beautiful!

Mariley Johnson said...

Great job!

Fun seeing pictures of family on another blog. (Chea's my cousin. My claim to fame!)

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Where is that flag back ground? thats awesome!