Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Somedays, I really love my job!

I've really been enjoying this Summer with my boys so far. We hang out at home in the morning. We eat lunch together. Then it's usually off to the swimming pool. We have a family pass this year and have really been trying to take advantage of that! The boys have fun splashing around, and I'm glad that I'm finally going to be tan again! I know, shame on me for being so vain! Sometimes we'll go for a snow cone afterwards. I love that we're doing something all 3 of us enjoy. The boys usually then take great naps after swimming, and I can get stuff done! Seriously, how awesome is it that I get to spend my days hanging around at the pool and eating snow cones with my two little buddies?!! I love this job!

Grady just as we're heading out to the pool with his awesome sunscreen hair-do!

In other news, I read a book! I'm kind of embarrassed to say that it's only the second book I've read since Grady was born. My mom is probably one of the most well read people I know, and she said this was one of her favorite books ever, so I decided to give it a try. I loved it! I loved the quirkiness of all the characters. I loved that it wasn't a love story, and I loved the message. I highly recommend it, and it only has 231 pages! It's called The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver.

And of course, a few pictures of my little Gerber baby at 11 months!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

lol--first and last pictures are my favorites! You're right, being a mommy IS the best job in the world! The pool and snow cones sound like a dream.

Lacey said...

He is so cute- I need a boy so bad!!!

Heidi Joncas said...

Cute pictures! You are really getting good at it.

Small world indeed! Jeremiah went through the Academy with Heather and they work in the same precinct. When and where did they work together? What is your husbands first name again?