Sunday, July 22, 2012

Grady is 3!!!

I love Grady. If I had to use one word to describe Grady, that word would be intense. This kid has quite a bit of fire in him. At the same time though, he is also very easy going too. This past month, he has started asking about a bazillion questions a day. Questions like: Why do I need a head?, Why do I have so many toes on my feets?, Why does Jesus not go to church?,  and lots of questions like Why is that hat right there? and Why is that tractor not working?. It is quite exhausting, but lots of fun too. I remember one day after a particularly long string of questions, I finally asked Grady "Is there anything else you would like to ask me?" and he replied "Do you like triangles?". I love this kid.

I asked him a few questions and these were his responses
Favorite color- Blue
Favorite song- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Favorite food- Cookies
Favorite toy- Trains (the truth- guns and swords)
Favorite place to go- The kid place in Bashas
Favorite thing to do with mom- Eat cookies
Favorite thing to do with dad- Mow the lawn at Grannie's house

For Grady's birthday, we had lots of family come over to eat cake and open presents during the day. He felt so special. Ever since Luke's birthday, he has been saying that he wants to have a Blue Birthday. So I made him a blue cake with blue frosting, we had blue "birthday drinks", and blue balloons, for his birthday.

Birthday Breakfast





Party Time!



Check out the inside of my blue cake! Anything for my Grady-boy.




Reddic likes cake. Suprise. Suprise.


Great-grandma Allen a.k.a. GG



We also got him a bike that evening. It was really exciting and special. I have video of it, but it won't upload. Does anybody have any advice on uploading videos?



3 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh! I need a boy! Your little Grady is SO CUTE! I love him and I have never even met him! I love those pictures of Grandma Allen too- she is so pretty!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Grady!!! You did an awesome job on his BLUE cake! Looks like fun.

Have you tried uploading your video through flickr or utube first?

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Fun birthday pics, he looks so happy!