Sunday, July 8, 2012

June 17th, 2012


My birthday fell on Father's Day this year. I was actually born on Father's Day 28 years ago. Honestly, I was pretty bummed when I found out that I was going to have to share my special day. I don't share very well- maybe that is where my kids get it from. It turned out to be quite a nice day though. I rather enjoyed it. The day before, we wen hiking on Mt. Graham. I didn't bring my camera. We did the same hike that we did here http://www.tyandrachelfam.blogspot.com/2008/08/camping-fun.html. We also went all the way up to Riggs Lake too just for fun. It was my first time going up that far. It was such a nice day. The weather was perfect while we hiked, and then when we got back to the car, it started to rain which made it even better. In the middle of June, only an hour away from our house the temp dropped to 45 degrees, and it was sooooo nice! Anyways, on to my birthday.

Me and my birthday badge, which they actaully made me wear to church.

Ty opening his Father's Day gifts.

I went to pick up the cake I had ordered, only to find out that they Dairy Queen lost my order. I was happy though when the upgraded my cake from an 8 in. to a 10 in. though. :)

One of Ty's Father's Day presents was a pack of sparklers. We had a lot of fun with those. 



The best dad in the world. I hope my boys all grow up to be just like him. 

It is the amazing One Armed Wonder Boy!



No comments: