Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just June

So, June was a busy month, but we had a lot of fun. I tried doing that make-your-own- rock-candy-thing that I found on Pinterest. It worked perfectly. I just may have eaten more than the kids. :)




The first weekend of June, Ty went with his brothers to do the Camp Pendelton Mud Run for the 3rd year in a row. They always have a lot of fun together, but for some reason this year they did not take a single picture! Oh well. While he was gone with his brothers, I went up to my parent's house for the weekend. We tried that whole spinning camera thing. Although not technically very good, I still think these pictures turned out to be really fun. 




This is Grady.

We went minature golfing with my mom and Emily. The boys loved it! I had fun too, even though my mom beat me. :)






Back home again. 

What Reddic really looks like most days.

Then we began the craziest week of our lives. Okay, probably not THE craziest, but it was pretty close. The boys started swimming lessons. Luke took an art class on the EAC South Campus. We let him ride his bike all the way there and back by himself. I had so many mixed feelings, sending him off by himself, but ultimately I felt so proud of him for doing it by himself and doing it safely. Grady did a 1 week karate class, which he absolutely loved. He felt so important and grown up. I had a lot of fun styling his hair for his first day of class.


These next few pictures are from his last day.


Luke and his friends during Grady's karate class huddled around an ipad as usual.


I felt like I should probably say "No! Stop blowing bubbles! You are making a mess!", but instead I just got out my camera. :) It just reminded me of my own childhood too much.

1 comment:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

That is so cool Grady got to go to karate, I should let Gracin do more things like that... I wonder if they have karate here?