Thursday, July 12, 2012

Retail Therapy

I LOVE shopping for my kids. Shopping for myself just isn't nearly as fun for some reason. Yesterday I went  Old Navy and bought 12 shirts, 3 pair of jeans, 1 pair of nice flip flops, 1 metal lunch box, and 10 pairs of socks, and 1 jacket all for under $65. Plus I got a free tote too! Most of the stuff was for Luke, and most of the stuff I bought for him was from the more expensive big boy section too! School shopping done. Check! I laid everything I bought yesterday out on my bed and was just admiring it. I love that feeling. Thank you dearest husband!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I went yesterday too and spent $50. 3 pairs of bottoms for me, 2 shirts, a pair of shorts for Elodie, 2 skirts for Addysen, and a button up for Chris. And the free tote! ;)

Jessie said...

Sweet deals! Did you have coupons or was stuff just on sale? Awesome. I love me some retail therapy.

Erin said...

Awesome!!! Love that store. Let me know the next time you're in town! I'd be fun to see you!