Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mostly May

How's that for a catchy title? These past two months have seriously been so crazy. We have only been to our ward 2 out of the last 6 Sundays. The fact that we have been so busy compounded with the fact that I take way too many more pictures than any sane person should ever be allowed to take, I have gotten quite behind on the blog. So here goes a whole lot of mess.

First, Luke's 5-year pictures. I can't believe that it has seriously been an entire year since I went out and tried to do a photshoot with just Luke by himself.



This child could seriously be a model.




When he was getting tired of being my model, I let him turn the camera on me. :) 

We had fun.


I think it's funny, how after we were finished he wanted to go back to the exact same gas station we went to last year and get the exact same drink and think go and talk on the exact same grassy spot across the street. He has such a good memory. I love him, and I really enjoy our time together.

We went up to my parent's house for Memorial Day to visit family and for Savannah's daughter Hazel's baby blessing. It was so good to see them. I am excited for the day that we will get to visit them in Oregon someday though!

Reddic discovering corn with my mom :)
 If you look closely, you can see all 3 of my boys asleep at the same time in the middle of the day. This NEVER happens. I just had to document it.

We also got to be there to meet my family's exchange student Martin's dad and sister, and to say goodbye to Martin.

Traejan and Reddic

 My boys just loved squishing together in this little tent to sleep with their flash lights at my parent's house.


Sunday dinner at Ty's parent's house.

I am so glad that I got this documented. Whenever Reddic would wake up in the mornings or wake up from his naps he would scream and pull down his crib bumper to look for me. It was so cute. Now he is either sitting up or standing in his crib, still screaming to greet me. He has grown up so fast.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yes, I'm glad you're catching up! Those shaving pictures are amazing and classic.