Friday, February 5, 2010

Sick Week

Poor little Luke has been sick almost all week. We've all spent the last few days baracaded up in our house. All of us, except for Grady amazingly, suffered a major lack of sleep! We all got a little stir crazy too. I used to think that there was no way I could stay inside the house for an entire day, but now with 2 kids, every once in a while, some days we just don't get out. Luckily it was nothing major, and he's now back to normal. It was nice to go outside and take advantage of the nice weather and as soon as he started feeling better


Edit: Now Grady is sick! Poor baby! :(  I think I really Luke's health for granted. He never got anything more than a minor cold before his first birthday.

4 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

That is just how winter goes ya know! I hope you all get better sleep.

Matt and Megan said...

Sick kids is so sad!! If one gets it the other is most likely to follow:( I hope they get better!

Jessie said...

thanks for all your sweet and encouraging comments! I'll know who to call when I'm close to tears and have no idea what to do! :)

Skylar & Chanell said...

Sorry your kids have been sick. That is no fun at all. Besides that I wanted to let you know that I just love looking at your blog and all the amazing pictures you take. You are so talented with the camera. Maybe I'll get there someday??