Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Disney Day #1

Allen Family Reunion
January 25th, 2012

Warning- This is another one of those ridiculously long posts with way too many pictures.

Not everyone could make it this year, but we still had a lot of fun. When we first got to Disneyland together we all rode Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion together and then we split up into smaller groups since there was over 40 of us there together!

Luke was finally tall enough this year to ride my favorite ride, Splash Mountain! He actually loved it too!

My sister-in-law Chantel and Ridge





Great-Grandma Allen



 Ty, Curtis, and Chad



One of my favorite pictures from the whole trip. :)



They were celebrating the Chineese Lunar New Year. We got to watch a pretty cool show in the street.


 This is how Luke watched the show. :)





 Ty is such a little kid still at heart. :)

Luke and Ridge- best buddies!

Waiting for churros


 Love churros!



 Reddic wearing Grady's hat from last year. Luke wore his hat the entire 3 days and almost never took it off. Grady wanted nothing to do with his hat this year.
 Luke riding the monorail.



Stay tuned. Days 2&3 will be coming soon!


5 comments:

Lacey said...

How is it that you go to Disneyland and have the perfect lighting the whole day! SO UNFAIR! Love all the pictures!

Erin said...

I've been checking your blog a lot lately because I knew these pictures would be coming and they are adorable! I LOVE Disneyland! I know I went recently too, but these pictures make me want to pack up and go again RIGHT NOW! Also love your processing on them!

Jessie said...

Fun pictures! I'm jealous you get to take your kids to Disneyland every year! :) Love the teacup, churros, and Grady with his hat.

Jessie said...

*I meant Reddic's hat!

Dustin and Tricia said...

Such a fun time! It makes me look forward to our trip in a week (Sea World). It has been so long since I've been to Disneyland. I remember loving the churros and think of Disneyland every time I have one!