Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Because

So this is from back before Valentines day, but I just had to share it. Luke wanted to make a Valentine for his cousin Ridge. I showed him how to write 'I love you' and he did the rest. He even figured out how to do hearts by himself. First he made a V and then he put an M shape of the top of them. I thought that was sheer brilliance. :)

After he was done writing and decorating, he folded it up, put glitter on it, and delivered it to Ridge.

These two are finally best friends. It only took them 2.5 years. :)
 

I just have to show off my husband for a minute. He has been spending his evenings fighting a one man battle to save our neighborhood from tumbleweeds. :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

What a cute note! We struggle with tumbleweeds too. Did you know they're supposed to be endangered or something? Haha

Okay, so tell me, what do you do to get your indoor pictures looking so bright and smooth and pastelly?