Sunday, February 5, 2012

A lot more pictures from January!

January has been just a super crazy month for us. Most of the month I have felt like a chicken running around with its head cut off. February is shaping up to be a lot slower of a month, so maybe I'll finally be able to get caught up on things, like blogging. :)

First of all, the weather this January has been totally out of the norm and absolutely gorgeous. Every afternoon the temperature has been getting up to about 70 degrees. We have only been turning on our heater at night. We've spent time playing outside every day.

Dad and his boys watching a show. I love this photo!

Luke made me laugh rocking out to Ty's ipod.

and bustin' some awesome moves

Reddic ate more baby food.

I took pictures of Reddic on my new prop. :)

Blue Steel

My beautiful wonderful sister Emily came to visit!

Emily helped me transform my toy room.
Before&After

We went down to the valley for the weekend for Traejan's 1st birthday party and to watch the team USA soccer vs. Venezuela game.

My sister Necia put together this great pirate themed party. We all dressed up.


I think maybe, just maybe Trajan liked his birthday cake. :)


My brother Devin in the awesome pirate hat and hair we borrowed from Lauren and Don.

 This picture cracks me up. I love how they are both rubbing their eyes.







Off to the game. :)
The game was amazing. The entire time the score was 0:0 until in stoppage time the US scored a goal and the crowd went wild!



On Sunday after the game we went back to our old ward in Scottsdale. We miss that ward so much. I remember wishing while we were in that ward that I were in a ward with more people my own age. Now I'm in a ward where most every one is close to my age, and I wish I were back in my Scottsdale ward. :)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fun January! You have no idea how jealous I am of your warmer weather... until June. :)

Traejan's birthday looks like so much fun! What a cute kid! And mommy.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Lots going on!! I love those pics of luke dancing:)