Monday, February 27, 2012

Disney Day 2

January 26th, 2012
This was our day to wear our Allen shirts. It's always a lot of fun to wear them and get all of those "so how many of you guys are there?" comments.






I have had lots of people ask me if it is worth it or if it is really hard to take kids so young to Disneyland. I would not hesitate to take them again at the ages they are now. They love it, and we just keep things a lot slower paced. People also ask me if it is hard for them to wait in line. Honestly, they have no idea that they are waiting in line. They have just as much fun playing around in line as they do riding the rides. :) I think, the older a kid gets, the harder it is for them to wait in line.


The whole gang

Nana & Papa with all the grandkids 

These corn dogs are SOOOO good! Grady actually finished off an entire one by himself.


Reddic and Carden

This was sooo fun! They have this water squirting up area in California Adventure and we all loved it. Grady was scared at first so I ran through it with him in my arms. We had a blast together, and then he finally warmed up enough to do it by himself. This was seriously one of the highlights of the trip. I had so much fun getting wet and playing with my kids!






the anticipation...













"wearing their pants like dad"



This was so funny. All the boys convinced their grandma that the Tower of Terror ride was just a scenic elevator ride with a nice view of the city.

She's 83, and she survived the Tower of Terror. :)




They were waiting in line when we saw the Phinneas and Ferb Dance Party come rolling through. They left the line and joined the party.


Luke doing the limbo




I had to walk forever around the park to find a cotton candy dealer that accepted our card, but it was so worth it for Grady.

We watched the parade in the evening twice. It was the highlight to Grady's day.

I really want this outfit. She is a pinata. How cool is that!!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Your vacation looks like sooo much fun! I can't wait to take my kiddos. And I'm impressed that Grandma survived the tower of terror! So cool. Your family is so cute, Rachel. I know three little boys keep you very busy, but you all look so happy.

P.S. I took that apple blossom picture last May in New York. I am sooo ready for spring!