Sunday, February 19, 2012

Saved for these Latter Days

This morning Luke announced, "I think it would be a good idea if I read my scriptures before we go to church." (He is only 4. He can't even read yet.) Sometimes I think my main job as a mother should be just to not mess up my kids too much. Ever since he was born he has had such a strong desire to do what is right. Don't get me wrong, we still have our struggles, but Luke has impressed me so much this year. He loves learning about the gospel and he really knows that he needs to be making right choices in his life. I love this kid. He sets such a great example for his brothers. No doubt, there will be a great work these children will be called to do.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

It's scary, isn't it? What a good kid. And I promise, you won't mess your kids up. You're too cute. We learned in church today about being an example to our children. If we lead righteous lives, it inspires our children to live righteously. It sounds like you're already doing that.